Thursday, October 13, 2016

Sweet Deceits Raw Caramel Slice



I’ve spoken previously about my intense love affair with chocolate. 

How that instant pleasure seems to overwhelm and derail me, leaving me seeking more and more to keep that thrill alive. And then later, when that delight and sugar rush has worn off, how dejected I feel, realising that the bar wasn’t even that great. Yeah. Chocolate is that boy that never called you back.

But I never really could give up going after the bad guys (or er, chocolate), so I set out to find my safe highs in this post




Sweet Deceits is a company that makes these incredibly delicious dessert kits, exclusively using natural and real ingredients. That means no funny business. No hidden nasties. No excuses. In fact the only ingredients in the kit are Dates, Almonds, Coconut Oil, Gluten Free Oats, Raw Cacao Powder and Natural Fruit Extracts (apple, grape and carob). Suitable for gluten free and vegan diets. Just pure unadulterated fun. 

I picked up the Raw Caramel Slice Kit from The Protein Pick And Mix store locally to me, but they are widely available across the internet and health food shops. And at only £7.99, they make a cheaper date. 

Not only are they easy to make, as the quantities are all labelled and measured out already for you, they're deceivingly good for you and they’re even easier to eat an entire batch of.


So if you have a bit of a thing for the bad guys, I’ll tell you straight: the chocolate brownie is always going to look a whole lot better than it tastes, I promise. Unless of course it’s a Sweet Deceits brownie. So you know where to get your next safe chocolate high.


K

No comments:

Post a Comment