Friday, August 26, 2016

Food Diary Friday

7:00 AM: I start everyday with a vitamin C supplement to help me absorb iron more effectively, an Optibac Everyday Probiotics to help with digestion and gut health, and a big glass of water (not pictured).

8:00 AM: Breakfast was loaded with healthy fats and omega-3s and all round bloody delicious. I wilted spinach with thyme and black pepper in coconut oil, served with quinoa and a runny yolk fried egg fresh from the chickens in the garden. Thank you ladies.


12:30 PM: Lunch out with my Mum and Grandma was a Pepper, Tomato and Red Lentil soup, with a seeded bread roll and a sweet honey oolong tea.


4:00 PM: A snack was definitely needed to power me through my workout, so I made a creamy almond butter and soya yogurt dip to have with apple slices, and one of these Twinings Gingerbread green tea's along side it. My house officially smelt of Christmas and it was glorious.


8:00 PM: Dinner was my absolute favourite dish of aubergine slices roasted with chilli, pepper and salt, spinach wilted with garlic and black beans, and tamari infused rice. I finished the night with a pack of Strawberries & Cream Nakd Nibbles which I ate far too quickly to picture.


What does your food diary look like?

K

No comments:

Post a Comment