Monday, January 2, 2017

December Favourites

“Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes…including you” Anne Lamott.

Taking a breather, is a tool I’ve never claimed to have in my set. But in December, I learnt to just relax a little. Loosen the reigns a smidge when it came to eating well, treating myself to a couple extra mince pies I probably shouldn’t have done. Lightened up on getting to the gym for every session, skipped a couple of planned runs, and just had fun going out dining and drinking with friends. And why? Because I was told taking time out for myself was fundamental. Living your life a little bit more, is just as important as eating well and exercising, in order to become a well rounded healthy individual. 

So no, I didn’t pressure myself to do anything remotely taxing. In fact, the only stress that caused a couple sleepless nights was a certain gingerbread train awaiting being decorated downstairs. And crumbs, if baked goods are my biggest problem, I think I can cope with that. And guess what? I'm still alive. I'm still here. And I still work just fine.

Onto the favourites... 


Rude Health Almond Drink. Mayver’s Cacao Super Spread. Wolf Blass Silver Label Red Wine. Raw 46 Rawkin’Roons. Raw 46 Cheezy Kale Krackers.


Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder Candlelight. Nyx Soft Matte Lip Cream Transylvania. Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir Body & Hand Wash, Cologne and Body Creme. Caudalie Huile Divine Oil. Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder Light. 


Peanut Butter Jumper. Zara Black Mini Bag. Sweaty Betty Zero Gravity Run Leggings.

Just take a breather this January, my Lovelies.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment